It was just some time ago that this young woman was a rather boisterous girl
But soon, so quickly, you changed her entire world
You declared your love for her within one day of being together,
Always so sure that we would last forever.
Though I tested you, you stayed true and pure.
soon you won over my heart and to this day,
You've never wavered, through the obstacles we have had to endure.
Supporting me through the difficult days and stormy nights,
Your love kept us together, always shining bright.
So bright it forced me to close my eyes,
Forced me to look within myself,
So bright, it took me by surprise.
That same bright light then pervaded my soul,
And filled this lost, lonely girl with love, light and learning, instantly making her whole.
A kiss on the forehead, the warm touch of your hand,
Soon made me see the strength of your conviction
Beside you is where I will always stand.
How I lived twenty two years without you is beyond me,
At first, How much you loved me I could not see
Until you showed me you truly meant our love would last forever,
For infinity, for eternity.
I love you more with each passing day,
For each passing minute I know for sure,
How blessed I am to be your wife,
Every second with you Fills me with love's allure.
So Blessed am I to have this shy, genuine boy be my whole world,
To live laugh love and learn with you, I'm truly the luckiest girl.
Five years with you I have spent, my how time flies
I truly cannot believe it, not with my own eyes.
we have both changed for the better, so deeply and purely in love,
I wish for peace, love and truth always and forever, with blessings from above.
But soon, so quickly, you changed her entire world
You declared your love for her within one day of being together,
Always so sure that we would last forever.
Though I tested you, you stayed true and pure.
soon you won over my heart and to this day,
You've never wavered, through the obstacles we have had to endure.
Supporting me through the difficult days and stormy nights,
Your love kept us together, always shining bright.
So bright it forced me to close my eyes,
Forced me to look within myself,
So bright, it took me by surprise.
That same bright light then pervaded my soul,
And filled this lost, lonely girl with love, light and learning, instantly making her whole.
A kiss on the forehead, the warm touch of your hand,
Soon made me see the strength of your conviction
Beside you is where I will always stand.
How I lived twenty two years without you is beyond me,
At first, How much you loved me I could not see
Until you showed me you truly meant our love would last forever,
For infinity, for eternity.
I love you more with each passing day,
For each passing minute I know for sure,
How blessed I am to be your wife,
Every second with you Fills me with love's allure.
So Blessed am I to have this shy, genuine boy be my whole world,
To live laugh love and learn with you, I'm truly the luckiest girl.
Five years with you I have spent, my how time flies
I truly cannot believe it, not with my own eyes.
we have both changed for the better, so deeply and purely in love,
I wish for peace, love and truth always and forever, with blessings from above.
No comments:
Post a Comment