So much has happened in such little time
As time passes me by
My beloved amba is no longer with me,
But her spirit tells me not to be still, not to cry.
Keep moving, she says, I'm always with with you
Make your journey matter.
Achieve all those dreams we spoke about,
Focus on the present, not the past, it's all but gone, the latter.
She's in my prayers every morning and night,
I start and end my day with her,
And sometimes all I can think about is
How life without her has become a blur.
I know not when I moved past my single life,
I know not when I turned 25
I know not how to handle the thought of living without her
I know not how to cure this hollow feeling in our lives.
But her ever-positive attitude reminds me
Go on, crackogee, go on - take life by the reigns.
Cherish the good time, my Vidya buddhi,
Smile through the good times as well as the pain.
I promise you, my dear avvi,
I will do "all the best" as you say,
I will remind myself of your "good luck mari"
I will surely seize the day.
I hope you're happy where you are,
Though happy you always are, I'm sure,
We miss you dearly down here,
All we aim to do is live our life like yours,
Keep it warm, h appy and pure.
Thank you for all you have taught us, Ambi.
I can't believe it's been a year since you've
Passed,
But all those wonderful memories,
All the laughter and love will stay for generations,
I humbly promise until my last breath, my very last.
<3 p="p">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment